Our uPVC windows can significantly improve the warmth, security, energy efficiency and aesthetic of your property. We offer a large selection of high quality uPVC windows in a variety of colours and designs to suit any style and any budget.
Our uPVC doors have been manufactured to an unrivalled quality and illustrate the latest advancements in door security and technology. Available in a large variety of types and colours, our doors are sure to suit any age and style of property.
Our conservatories provide ample room and extra light to significantly improve your living space. They are available in a large range of colours, shapes, styles and are purpose built to suit the need and look you and your family are after.
We are proud of our excellent reputation for quality and customer service. From initial enquiry through to finished product, we listen to what you want and work with you to achieve the perfect solution for your home.
You can rest assured we’ll provide a genuinely personal service you can rely on, with quality windows and doors at affordable prices; and because we know every penny counts, our windows are energy efficient achieving an A+ and A energy ratings.
We understand you don’t buy new windows or doors every day and when you do you are looking for something special for years of enjoyment. That’s why we design our windows for you with a wide range of styles to choose from. Our windows turn heads, and are probably the most attractive ones you’ll find on the market today. They are designs that will stand the test of time.
We also have a range of subtle colours in an exclusive finish we guarantee you won’t find anywhere else. When it comes to fitting your choice of windows and doors, our professional and considerate installers take the utmost care of you and your home. All work is carried out by highly skilled tradesmen. Their attention to detail and craftsmanship are unsurpassed, guaranteeing you a finished product you will love for years to come.
Why Choose KC Windows?
At KC Windows & Conservatories, we pride ourselves on our high quality products, but we have a lot more to offer. We are committed to helping customers transform their homes, with tailored advice, customer support and a no-pressure approach to sales. We've been delivering great quality, value and service to our customers for 30 years.
Keep reading for 10 more reasons why you should buy your new windows, doors and more from KC Windows.
- Years of experience - Established in 1987, our qualified team have more than 30 years’ experience of manufacturing and fitting windows, doors and conservatories across Cornwall.
- Affordable prices - Being fully independent is a key factor in achieving our goal, with much lower overheads we are able to offer vey competitive prices, giving customers outstanding value for money.
- Unique Deceuninck products - We’ve added new products to our line-up of outstanding performers to give our customers the best choice of window designs, styles and colours possible. These include our NEW Sliding Patio, Slider 24, a Fully Reversible Window and the NEW Heritage Flush Sash. Our colour-from-stock is second to none, you no longer need to wait for the colour of your choice.
- We're Local to You - We're a company that understands the importance of servicing local communities. That's why we have a team of specialists, from design consultants to builders and installers all based in Cornwall.
- Expert advice with no sales pressure - Our team know our products inside out and can advise you about the best types of windows, doors or conservatory for your property. All of our team are salaried and we have a non-commission based approach to sales, so we won’t pressure you into making a decision.
- We work around you - We can work around your schedule, offering both phone consultations and home visitations. Our in-house team of double glazing fitters also work hard to minimise disruption to your home life and routine during the installation process.
- Ongoing support - After fitting your new windows, doors or conservatory, we ensure that you’re 100% satisfied with your installation. Should you have any issues, our customer care team is only a phone call away.
- Product warranty - We offer a 10 year guarantee on all our products, with no charge for work undertaken under the terms and duration of the guarantee.
- Fully accredited - We are members of FENSA, all our window fitter are FENSA Certified installers (we do not use sub-contractors). All of our products are also CE marked, which means it meets European manufacturing standards (a mandatory requirement for all windows sold since 1st July 2013).
- We are one of the largest online marketplace retailers of window and door hardware in the UK.
Saving energy, money and the environment
With energy prices soaring, you need a window and door system that insulates your home, helping to reduce fuel bills and cut carbon emissions.
Most people are familiar with the rainbow ‘energy label’ on white goods such as fridges and washing machines, with A and A+ ratings the most energy efficient. These also apply to windows and doors.
According to The Energy Saving Trust*, replacing all single glazed windows in a typical semi-detached house with A-rated double glazing could save you up to £120 a year on fuel bills.
To calculate how much you could save use the online energy calculator at www.deceuninck.co.uk
Our Traditional 2500 double glazed windows achieve an A+ energy rating, providing superb thermal insulation. We also offer triple glazed windows for the best in energy efficiency and comfort in the home.